Home

Home

Thursday 29 September 2011

The last time i did french knitting...

It was a Monday night, I was lying on my bed quite relaxed looking at my knitting that had ended up in some sort of spiral knit mess. I tied off the last strand and started the process again, this time it wouldn't end up spiraling around itself.. i don't know how it ended up doing that in the first place but it wasn't going to make a nice scarf so i started fresh. Continuing with the white wool i knitted for about an hour. During this time i had my laptop on my bed listening to my music. My mind was trailing off i was thinking about my mums birthday coming up, what i was going to get her, what was i going to do for her. I have been quite stressed about what i am going to do next year for accommodation and what i am going to do for a summer job to afford this accommodation. I was coming up with options and ideas and adding them into my notes on my laptop beside me. I was using this knitting time to think logically and practically about next year's options. I was enjoying myself, getting some very productive thinking done, and letting time fly buy, although all of a sudden i realised it was 6.30pm and it was Friends time.. good buy knitting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment