Home

Home

Saturday 8 October 2011

Four student blog's I have followed and commented on..

Rachael said...

Hi Rachael, I am really enjoying you're blog it is well written, and i like how your answers to class content is woven into a story. I am a photographer myself and am enjoying your photos. Have you explained all of the photography 'language' to the readers f-stop, shutter speed ect, this may also be another opportunity to add in some more quotes and references.
well done :)

Rachael said...

Hi Matt, I enjoy how passionate you are about playing your guitar it makes you're blog an easy read. Just a bit of a question about your language, im not actually sure what is expected, but do you think we need to be using professional language as it is an assignment?
I have enjoyed reading :)

Rachael said...

Hey Jo, i really enjoy the honest relaxed style of writing you have used throughout your blog. It is an easy read. One tip, I think i remember being told in class to avoid the use of lists within out blogs. (not that helpful since that's all we do in class.) Instead use those headings then write paragraphs specifically to do with your painting and drawing. Check out some other student blogs for examples. I wouldn't change what you have done, but just for next time.
other than that, good work :)

Rachael said...

Hey Kylie, Good use of Relevant Occupational Therapy quotes throughout your blog. In your blog are you talking about just one time that you made a beef stir fry? just wondering if you are supposed to be that specific? Maybe check out some other student blogs on cooking, and see what they are about. I also like the use of YouTube examples! good idea.
Happy blogging :)

No comments:

Post a Comment