Home

Home

Thursday 24 March 2011

“A new technology is rarely superior to an old one in every feature”

I agree entirely with this above comment, I am a photographer in my spear time and a film photographer at heart.

Posatives of the new age digital cameras: (in my oppinion)
If you have bad eye sight, you can view the large digital screen.
You can take moer than 24 shots at one time with out carrying more film.
The cameras can come small enough to fit in your jean pocket.
You can view the shot taken immediatly.
Is instant.

Negatives of digital cameras:
Never get around to printing images.
Have to pay someone to print the images.
It has changed the photography culture into a snap shot culture.
Digital viewfinder, and lense dont line up, which is why images dont look like what was on the screan.
Limited zoom or digital zoom, which pixilates the image rather than getting closer to the subject.

I have a limited understanding of Hardware and software although I am familiar with software such as Photoshop, I-Movie and most Microsoft programs.
I am familiar with hardware like cell-phones, SLR cameras, Laptop, DVD players and Televisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment